Thermal Binding Machines
Thermal binding creates the same look as perfect binding for soft cover books.
Thermal binding is produced by a heat process that heats up the glue and adheres the pages to the spine of the document. Thermal glue strips can also be purchased separately for individuals that wish to use customized/original covers.
This binding solution is fast and easy and allows you to bind up to 30 documents in one minute.
It’s a strong and durable solution, thermal binding forms a secure bond with interior pages. You can and add and remove pages by simply reheating the spine allowing you control over the document in case of any mistakes.
The thermal bound method benefits a variety of documents like, giving a hard wearing professional finish.
For expert advice and details on our thermal binders, contact Binding Store today!
Showing all 5 results
Bindomatic Aquarelle White & Classic Covers£66.99 – £151.11
Bindomatic 5000 Thermal BinderSale!
£999.00ex Vat | £993.46 inc.VAT
The BINDOMATIC 5000 is a powerful manually operated binder designed to meet any document format demand with spine lengths up to 370mm. Bind documents as thick as 54mm, soft covers, hard covers; this binder will bind them all and do it stronger and more effectively than any comparable manual binding system on the market, up to 15 documents per minute.
If you need to remove, replace or add sheets, simply re-heat the binding.
- Spine width – 1.5mm up to 54mm (540 sheets of 80gsm)
- System capacity – Load up to 15 documents per binding cycle
- Format – A4 as well as any document with spine maximum length of 370mm (A5, A6, A3 Landscape etc)
Bindomatic 1000 Thermal BinderSale!
£345.00ex Vat | £78.00 inc.VAT
The BINDOMATIC 1000 is a small and manually operated thermal binder designed mainly for personal use, yet producing the same professionally bound documents as the more advanced binders, and it will fit on your desk!
The practical built-in cover spine width indicator will make sure you always use the correct size cover. Bind documents up to 120 sheets without hassle. Binding time is less than a minute per binding cycle in continuous binding mode. If you need to remove, replace or add sheets, simply re-heat the binding.
- Spine width – 1.5mm up to 12mm (120 sheets of 80gsm)
- Format – A6, A5, A4 and A3 Landscape
- System capcity – Load up to 5 documents per binding cycle
Fastback 9E Binding MachineSale!
£2,999.00ex Vat | £1,794.00 inc.VAT
The Fastback 9E Thermal Binding Machine is an ideal solution for offices or print environments looking to bind documents up to 250 sheets. It offers 4 different binding styles – Strip, Halfback, Perfectback and Hardcover. With the Fastback 9E binding of documents is done in under 40 seconds and simply by the push of one button
- Place document in top of machine, and knock up to one side
- Press the green button and insert binding strip
- binding process is automated and comleted book is then released within 40 seconds
- Affordable binding option
- 4 different binding styles
- very simple to use – no training required
- binds up to 250 sheets
- binding process takes under 40 seconds